Tuesday, April 1, 2008

R.I.P. Issues,etc.

Most of you have already heard about the untimely demise of KFUO show Issues, etc. I must lament that I am going to miss listening to the podcasts of the show. Sadly, people do not realize the full extent of internet communication for radio stations. After hearing Pres. Jerry's response, I think it is time that we have officials who actually understand the modern world. Jerry, your a nice guy, but you need to realize the impact that technology is having beyond powerpoint sermons. I was one of the many who utilized iTunes' free distribution of the Issues, etc. program. Being a pastor with the normal demand on time it was nice to be able to pick which hour I listened to while working in the office, but this will no longer happen because somebody didn't do a proper job in researching the listener base. Maybe there needs to be a change in the KFUO management and not the shows? Just a thought.

No comments: