Friday, April 13, 2007

Zoidberg's Brain Slug Treatment Candidate of the Week


Everybody can relax now Dr. Zoidberg is here!

[crickets chirping]

After an exhaustive search I have found my next candidate for my patented Brain Slug Treatment. This week's candidate is truly deserving. She not only disobeyed her parents, she was dumb enough to advertise it on MySpace. Wait she had a party and didn't invite Zoidberg! The outrage I tell you, that there is reason alone to give her my treatment!

Back to the candidate, she is none other than Rachel Bell. Rachel, it seems, decided she really wanted to have a party while the parents were out of town. That there is dumb enough, hasn't she watched TV! Every sitcom will tell you that is bad idea and everybody knows that the TV wouldn't lie to us. Then to top it off she decided to put her party on MySpace. A recipe for disaster, I tell you! Did she really think that only a few people would show up if she put her party on MySpace. OY! Not even Fry would be so numb skulled and he once trusted Bender with his money!

Rachel it is time for you to open your mouth and say "ahh", and let me take a look at that brain of yours.

No comments: