Friday, March 23, 2007

Zoidberg's Brain Slug Treatment Candidate of the Week

It's Zoidberg's chance to write and if they try to stop me they will face the claw, the CLAW I tell you. I have found my first candidate for my experimental treatment of instilling commonsense by means of Brain Slug. I have searched long and hard for this week's winner. This week's recipient has earned the hate of animal lovers around the world or I should say animal lovers who have not received my patented brain surgery. Our patient is so well loved that his fellow activists hate him, now that takes talent. Enough about how much hate he is earned now is the time to meet our patient. He is none other than, animal-rights activist Frank Albrecht. Old Frank gets the nod this week because he thinks we ought to kill Knut without offering it to me as a free dinner. Zoidberg is hungry!

It turns out that even animal-rights nut jobs disagree with his idea that "he should be given a lethal injection rather than brought up suffering the humiliation of being treated as a domestic pet." Daily Mail

Dr. Luther, however, tells me he deserves our ire for a non-dinner related reason. He says that God gave all creatures in to man's care and that means they should care for those animals who cannot care for themselves even when said animals would make Zoidberg a great meal. It's a conspiracy, I tell you, a conspiracy!

No comments: